The day after the fourth qualifying for the World Cup in the Africa zone, here are the current top scorers of the competition.
Author of four goals in the double confrontation against Namibia Famara Diédhiou, spent a more than successful international break and returned to two lengths of the current top scorer in qualifying for the World Cup. The 28-year-old Senegalese striker is beaten byr Islam Slimani and is tied with four players.
Mute for the first time in these qualifications, in the return match against Namibia, after having chained three goals, Sadio Mané remained stuck at three units after the fourth day. Keita Baldé, Boulaye Dia, Abdou Diallo, Idrissa Gueye and Ismaila Sarr, who each have one goal, are the other directors on the 12 goals scored by Senegal.
Top 10 World Cup Qualifiers (Africa)
- Islam Slimani (Algeria, 6 goals)
- Famara Diédhiou (Sénéga, 4 goals)
- Ayoub El-Kaabi (Maroc, 4 buts)
- Ibrahima Koné (Mali, 4 goals)
- Riyad Mahrez (Algeria, 4 goals)
- Abdoul Tapsoba (Burkina Faso, 4 goals)
- Wahbi Khazri (Tunisia, 3 goals)
- Sadio Mané (Senegal, 3 goals)
- Dieumerci Mbokani (DRC, 3 goals)
- Moustapha Mohamed (Egypt, 2 goals)