Here is the weather forecast for the day of Saturday, October 16, 2021, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology:
– Misty formations on the coasts and the Atlantic plains in the morning and at night.
– Circulation of high clouds over the South and East of the country and fairly clear skies elsewhere.
– Weak to moderate wind, from North to East over the South provinces, from South over the South-East and from North to West elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around 07/14 ° C on the reliefs, the Oriental and the phosphate plateaus, 20/24 ° C in the extreme south-east of the country and 14/20 ° C everywhere else.
– Maximum temperatures of around 34/40 ° C in the southern provinces and the interior of Souss, 29/34 ° C in the south-east, the Moulouya valley, the plains of Tadla, Rehamna, the plateaux of phosphates and Oulmés and 22/27 ° C on the Oriental, the reliefs and near the coasts.
– Slightly agitated to agitated seas on the Mediterranean Sea and on the Strait, slightly agitated between Cap Spartel and Boujdour and sometimes not very rough to rough in the morning, and not very rough to rough elsewhere.