NVIDIA made available its new pilotes GeForce 511.23 Game Ready Drivers on the occasion of the release of the game God of War. Indeed, these drivers allow the graphics cards to run the title correctly, but not only. Indeed, it also supports games Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, Hitman III, The Anacrusis, GRIT and Monster Hunter Rise.
Par ici le téléchargement des pilotes GeForce 511.23
Support for new games and added technology for the latest NVIDIA GeForce 511.23 drivers
this is not the only novelty that we have through these pilots. The addition of technology NVIDIA DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution) is also in the game. We will make a dedicated article to talk about this technology.
Here is the log:
New features and other changes
- Added support for Windows 11 dynamic refresh rate.
- Added support for CUDA 11.6.
- The NVIDIA OpenCL driver added support for new draft extension specifications released by Khronos.
- Added new OpenCL compiler technology as an opt-in feature.
New in version 510
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (12GB) GPU
- Flickering/disappearing text occurs when 12-bit color is used. 
- Random flickering occurs at the top of the screen when using desktop applications. 
- In multiple monitor setups, the screen may display random black screen flickering.
- [Detroit Become Human] : Random stutter/freeze occurs in the game. 
- [HDR] [G-Sync] : Mouse pointer freezes after enabling HDR from Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from NVIDIA Control Panel. 
As a workaround, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be slow for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [Windows11][Far Cry 6] : geometric corruption occurs in the benchmark and in the gameplay. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU] : When the GPU is connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, sound may be interrupted when playing Dolby Atmos. 
- [Deathloop] [HDR] : TDR/corruption occurs in game with Windows HDR enabled. 
If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed can crash on courses where players cross water. 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][Panneau de configuration NVIDIA] : After setting the display mux type to “dGPU”, the setting is not retained across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [Mise à l’échelle de l’image NVIDIA][Bureau] : Screen moves to upper left corner on cold boot when image scaling is applied to desktop. 
Do not apply NVIDIA Image Scaling to the workstation. It is intended only for video upscaling or games that do not work with upscaling resolution unless the same image upscaling resolution is applied on the desktop.
- [Mise à l’échelle de l’image NVIDIA] [Applications vidéo DirectX 11] : When image scaling is enabled, video playback is corrupted or causes the system to hang after performing an HDR transition. 
If HDR needs to be toggled from the Microsoft Control Panel, be sure to switch to another image scaling resolution.
Contents of the package
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX system software – 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- NVIDIA DCH Control Panel – 8.1.961.0