Growth supported by innovation
Since its creation in 2001, ALD Automotive has worked to provide companies with mobility solutions adapted to their needs by relying on quality of service and innovation, which from 2004 ranks it at the 1is market rank.
In 2018, the milestone of 10,000 vehicles was passed. ALD Automotive Maroc not only consolidated its leadership position but also won new customers thanks to the relevance of its management model.
During all these years, ALD has adopted a development strategy focused on the deployment of new management tools and the launch of innovative services to meet all the requirements in terms of automobile mobility.
Digitization has also been a lever for development. By relying on the latest technological innovations, the ALD Group has implemented high-performance digital tools for its customers in order to allow them direct access to detailed fleet reports and to have an overview in real time.
Quality of service at the heart of the strategy
ALD Automotive was based on the study of the diagnoses obtained through the various interactions with its customers as well as their assessments to guarantee them a better quality of service.
Indeed, ALD has not skimped on the means to meet its requirements:
- Certification ISO 9001v2008 in 2003 and ISO 9001v2015 in 2018
- Deployment of Salesforce in 2014 for 360 ° customer relationship management
- Creation of a department dedicated to customer relations
- Strengthening the fleet of replacement vehicles
- Deployment of a network of approved service providers across the country
- Implementation of satisfaction surveys …
All these efforts have enabled ALD to win the title “Elected customer service of the year” for the three consecutive years 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Ambitions 2025 – Strategic Plan:
Long-term rental now occupies an important place in the mobility solutions offered to companies and still has strong development potential.
ALD Automotive wishes to build on this potential to develop the 4 strategic pillars that it has set for itself:
- Clients – To be recognized as the most innovative supplier of mobility solutions and services thanks to digitization, personalization, flexibility;
- Growth – Be the leader in sustainable mobility solutions;
- Responsibility – Place people and corporate social responsibility at the heart of all its activities;
- Performance – Generate value throughout the business cycle within a strong operational framework to grow the business profitably.
ALD is a global leader in mobility solutions offering full rental and fleet management services in 43 countries to large companies, SMEs, professionals and individuals. Leader in its sector, ALD places sustainable mobility at the heart of its strategy, by offering its customers innovative mobility solutions and technological services to help them focus on their core business.
With 6,700 employees worldwide, ALD manages 1.76 million vehicles (at the end of September 2020).
ALD is listed on compartment A of Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0013258662; Ticker: ALD) and its share is included in the SBF120 index. The majority shareholder of ALD is Société Générale.
Source: Official press release