Finding inspiration day after day is the challenge for every artist. Soukaina Tanhirt, a Moroccan make up artist is one of these inspiring artists. In this interview with Hibapress, she shares her passion, her achievements, her services and her daily life.
– What is your training?
I trained in aesthetics and cosmetics in Marrakech, then one in Paris at Make Up For Ever. Subsequently, I supplemented them with other training in different specialties of make-up.
– Where was your passion for makeup born?
My passion for makeup was born out of my love for beauty. I love and aspire to embellish all women, to give their attractions a natural charm. In addition, I am very observant of the world around me and its colors are a great source of inspiration.
– What types of services do you offer?
I offer various types of services; make up for the ceremonies that it is soft or very busy according to the request of my client (s). Not to mention the fact that I offer themed makeup for all ages. One of my peculiarities – whether during my makeup sessions or my shoots – is that I am able to sublimate any skin tone. I also adapt to the color of the hair which must be in harmony with the makeup.
– Which celebrities have you already put on makeup?
I have worked with several famous celebrities on social networks, in particular
– Léna situations is a great web videographer, blogger and French influencer,
– Eva ducci is a reality TV candidate in France.
– Francesca Antoniotti is a television presenter. Etc ..
– In Morocco, my country of origin, I had the opportunity to pass a few brushstrokes on the graceful face of the actress, Zineb Obeid.
– How do you describe a typical day at your job?
A day in my job in a nutshell, it would be: speed. The least that we can say is that this is an area where we are very constrained by time, but not only. When I have several clients doing makeup in geographically remote locations, the exercise is perilous, but it is only happiness. Nevertheless, on a daily basis, I have to show a lot of strength and concentration to give the best of myself, and to satisfy my customers.
– Does your job require a lot of travel? If so, in which countries did you travel for services?
My job requires being mobile so I travel a lot. If it is not to attend training courses in order to develop and improve my techniques, it is to exercise my work. Indeed, clients approach me in metropolitan France, Dubai, New York and Morocco where I also take the opportunity to see my family.
– What is your way of communicating on social networks?
I am active on social networks, because it is an essential tool nowadays to make oneself known and showcase one’s strengths. On a regular basis, I post the renderings of my make-up sessions and shootings. Lately I even put myself